Going to Campus

It's (almost) official. I'm going to my first campus. Fresh on the market and I'm going to a campus. I'm stunned to say the least. I've been trying to focus on writing for the past couple days, but my mind is racing. Gotta work up a research presentation and a teaching demo. Gotta find out what I need. Gotta open up some days in my schedule. Gotta go shopping. Gotta breathe.

I have to get some writing done this week. I am completely out of my rhythm right now and it is annoying me. Fourth Chapter is calling. I'm carrying around the autobiographies I need to read and I often open the pages--but reading hasn't been happening a lot lately. I have a lot of family stuff going on right now that is not helping me to focus, but I MUST get it together this week. Gotta breathe.

2 comments:

RageyOne said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Stewgad said...

Great news! Good luck!