24 Hours In A Day...

...And today I thought it would be fun to use all of them! It's official, I've been up all day. I got up early this time yesterday to make the big trip South. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I made the 10.5 hour drive, got most of my last minute shopping done, had my hair braided, and managed to unpack about half of my car as well as repack for the trip. Gracious. Later today, we'll be headed down to Florida to go on my first ever CRUISE. I should be asleep, but after a stressful week and a hectic day, I'm getting really excited now that everything is finally coming together. The drive down was good (STEAMY HOT, but good) because it gave me a lot of time to think and to come to the conclusion that I need to stop thinking so much and just go on vacation. I realized that if I'm not careful, I going to take my post-proposal meeting anxiety/life transitioning stress with me on vacation. I also realized that my last real break was last summer so I'm definitely due for this. I am too excited for words. Any and everything stressful will be left here with the rest of the stuff that needs to be unpacked from my apartment!!

0 comments: