I Should Write

All day today I told myself, I should write, but I never got around to it. I thought about doing some writing now, but a good friend just told me to get some sleep. I think I'm going to do that. Tomorrow is a new day, but I probably won't do any writing. There is just too much junk that needs to be unpacked and put away. My desk is buried behind a pile of stuff so I really need to finish this work of clearing out a space for writing. I really don't think well in clutter--I'm very "Feng Shui" about my writing space. There is also a little junk in my head that needs to be unpacked right now. I pushed it aside while I was on vacation, but I need to deal with it. It's slowly working itself out, and hopefully it won't take up too much more of my week....

0 comments: