So far, I'm having a WONDERFUL time at sea. I think I'm going to be a cruise addict. The ship is absolutely beautiful and there is just too much to do. Last night we had a fabulous dinner--the food and the service was incredible. The dining room was so elegant--it looked like something you would see in a movie. Unfornately, I didn't have time to get a digital camera before I left so I'll have to post pictures when I get back. I'm definitely going to be a few pounds heavier when I get back home--there is just so much good food!! I'm on my way to eat again now. We are on the sea all day today. It's really weird because I can feel the boat moving ever so slightly when I'm very still--but it doesn't bother me (thank goodness!!). I'm looking forward to another day of fun--might go ice skating today....
Hope you're having a good holiday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(177)
-
▼
July
(23)
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea
- Is Fashion Anti-Intellectual???
- Teaching Portfolio
- Chapter One--OUT!!
- Must Finish Revisions
- Back In Town
- Needs More Revision
- Saturday's Goal: Revise Ch. 1
- Hooked Up, Proper
- Are We Writing Yet??
- Chapter 2--No Pages!!
- Putting Down Chapter One
- Sundays Will Be Optional
- Chapter One Moving Along...Slowly
- Friday Goals: 1.5 out of 3 so far
- Thursday--Progress
- Major Cleaning, Major Thinking, Minor Writing
- I Should Write
- Back on Land
- And Then This Hurricane....
- First Day at Sea
- Florida is Beautiful!!
- 24 Hours In A Day...
-
▼
July
(23)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment