After eight years of being away from home, I am finally returning to my roots. I am so excited about going home and I can't get out of here fast enough!! Just two more weeks. Two more long weeks in the lonely mountains of Northern USA.
I'm going through this whole big change in my life and preparing to embark on the overwhelming task of writing a dissertation. So, I thought I'd create something to make sure that I'm writing and thinking everyday and journaling about this experience. So for now I'm just setting this thing up and figuring out how it works--the real writing will come soon...
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(177)
-
▼
June
(16)
- Post-Proposal Meeting
- Proposal Eve
- Packing Day
- Getting Motivated--Dr. Condoleezza Rice
- Best Last Day Ever!!
- And I Forgot I'm Movin
- Detective Work
- Chapter Two Was Born
- Y Bloggin Is Gonna Be Bad 4 Me
- Eva Clayton
- Research Gem (Rhetoric, Silence, Silencing)
- Dissertation Topic
- Proposal Defense Set!
- Overcoming Proposal Lethargy
- I HATE Moving!
- New Beginnings...
-
▼
June
(16)
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment