And I Forgot I'm Movin

I don't know. Maybe I thought all this stuff would move itself. Just magically appear in Southern State on its own. Or maybe I was seriously deliberating my friend's idea to just leave it all here.... Definitely have been productive with researching and grading, but moving--not so much. So today is a moving day. I did do a little newspaper digging for the mysterious Ms. Lelia (Smith-Foley-Davis) and I'm more confused than ever about her biography, but more familiar with her politics. Interesting stuff. But the goal for today is to finish purging the stuff out of my place that I am not taking home. I'm selling all my big furniture and it should be out of here by the end of the evening. That'll leave me with a few things in my office and bedroom to pack up. The big project that hasn't been touched yet--the kitchen. Sigh. Can I save that for the weekend please???

0 comments: