Home

In honor of being in Hometown, I'm making my own meme. Play along as you'd like--"home" is wherever you'd like it to be.

The first three things you do when you arrive at home.
1. Say "Hi Moms"
2. Take off my shoes.
3. Look in the fridge.

Three people you don't see often enough when you go home.
1. Our old pastor
2. My cousin
3. My oldest friend from back in the day

Three smells that confirm you are home.
1. Potpourri
2. Pine trees
3. Dove soap

Three foods you can only get at home.
1. Mom's Pound Cake
2. Aunt M's "dishes"
3. Krispy Kreme

Three of your favorite memories of being at home.
1. Swinging in the backyard
2. Christmas
3. First time I was home after Dr. J proposed

Three of your most emotional times at home.
1. Night before the SAT
2. Day GreatMama died
3. Many a dissertation day

The last three things you do before you leave home.
1. Look for keys
2. Check the closet
3. Hug Mom

1 comments:

RageyOne said...

mmmm...Krispy Kreme. There is a Krispy Kreme here in UnivTown, but I never go there. The only time I eat it is when I go home!