Hello Everyone,
The big day has FINALLY arrived. In a little over 45 minutes I will begin my DEFENSE. Honestly, this process has been a long time coming and I am relieved (and honestly) a little nervous that the moment has come. I love Mon and she has been a tremendous inspiration for me throughout everything. She always knows just what to say or do to make me comfortable and it was even her idea that I guest blog for a moment to release the slight nerves that have recently entered my system. To all you wonderful folks out there in blog land, that make my fiancees world a better place, thank you for being a part of her life. When I looked in the mirror this morning I said to myself that at last...this day has come. Wish me luck!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education8 years ago
-
*waves*9 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
4 comments:
Awww dear--you so cute!! You're gonna do GREAT!!
All the best!
Well... how was it??
Hope it went well!!
Post a Comment