One of my favorite shows on television is
The First 48 on A&E. I've always loved crime stories and mystery books and reality TV--the show combines the best of all worlds. I got a
new iPod today with
another technology class I just finished, and boy I was tempted to buy a couple of seasons of the show. Then I remembered--I have a wedding in two days; therefore, I have no money. I may need to pawn this iPod to get by! All the budgeting in the world did not prepare me for the things I forgot or didn't know I would need at the last minute--particularly, brand new tires for my car and Pills that my insurance won't pay for. But alas. We are down to the last 48 hours!! When the sun comes up on Saturday it will finally be our wedding day. How exciting is that??!!
Now if I can only figure out which of these 48 hours I can use to get some sleep. I've been spending way too much time tonight working on all things related to this:

Sigh. Gotta get moving in a few hours to drive to Hometown and pick up Dr. J from the airport!!
2 comments:
WAHOOO!!! I am SOOO excited for you both!
ENJOY!
Big HUGS,
Judi
I am so happy to see you blogging again. I've missed you!
And I am THRILLED that the wedding day is almost here!!!!
Post a Comment