Back from Paradise

I definitely see why you should start your honeymoon with a vacation. Dr. J and I needed it!! We have lots of news about life changes, but for now--enjoy the pictures.

*Album Link Removed--Here are a few scenic shots*

The amazing view from our room and our first Hawaiian sunset!

The island of Lanai--right across the waters from our hotel.

The performers at the luau were awesome!

We took a helicopter tour of the island that was amazing--I loved the feeling of floating on the clouds as we went up to the island's big volcano (Mt. Haleakala).

Here's the view from the West Maui Mountains of the coastline. Amazing.




Regular blogging again soon...

3 comments:

phd me said...

Gorgeous! I so want to go to Hawaii, honeymoon or not. :) And I can't wait to hear about these life changes...

Anonymous said...

'smiling' It looks like you two had an amazing time! :)

BIG HUGS,
Jude

RageyOne said...

beautiful!