While Dr. Mom is enjoying Harry Potter, I've been playing with all of these fun technology tools I'm learning about during this faculty development program. We've played with Adobe, Openmind, Open Source Web Design, Edublogs, Refworks, and much much more.
One of the tools I've been really wanting to figure out is how to add a blog to my personal webpage on my institution's server (since our college doesn't have any blogging packages on their server). In our last session Friday we learned about publishing Blogger to other sites and I just finished putting the touches on my personal webpage. I'm so excited that I can use my Blogger account now to publish to my professional page!!! I'm sure I'm a bit slow on this. For those of you who know me, check out my college page and tell me what you think (if you'd like to see the link, send me a comment). I'm working on a whole new template for my page thanks to OSWD, but in the meantime, I'm really excited about this new addition!! Now I don't have to be on my campus server to update my page.
Ok, enough geekiness for one night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment