Today I learned how to edit videos using Adobe Premiere--I know how to make DVDs!! I think this is so Hot!! Adobe even has templates just for wedding DVDs. I am seriously considering editing our wedding video now--it is incredibly easy to use video editing software once you get the hang of it. We've been thinking about ways to cut cost and had slated the videographer route as "tentative." So maybe I'll get someone to record the footage and do my own video crafting. Just yesterday I saw a videographer online who charges a much lower rate to provide unedited footage. Something to think about...
It is also very hot in our classroom--a nice change from the normally frigid temperatures.
Speaking of hotness, I am loving the new Kanye West songs. He is setting the bar high for his forthcoming CD--the first two early releases are GREAT. I keep going back and forth on which one is my favorite. I think it depends on my mood. Today I have "Stronger" on repeat. Too hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education8 years ago
-
*waves*9 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment