It has been such a busy week. I started this long post about it yesterday, but I haven't had quite enough time to finish yet. Part of the reason--I'm being a student again. I'm in this GREAT instructional technology program and we are learning about so many great resources. One of my favorite for the day: Internet Archives. I'd used the Wayback Machine before but I'd never looked at the Moving Images archive--the Prelinger and Universal Newsreel are two of my new toys and I'm going to be using them a lot in the fall. There are some gems such as this wonderful instructional film on what to do in case things go to hell in a handbasket:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
0 comments:
Post a Comment