Call me crazy--call me determined--I am still grading. I haven't stopped other than to sleep, teach, and go to meetings. I will finish before the last day of class. I will!
I need at least one weekend to remember what life is like when you don't have grading hanging over you--leering at you from the corner of the couch. I will have that weekend--this weekend.
Of course I've managed to add a few more tasks somehow in the matter of two days:
--
Grade 30 more response papers for Major Class (despite the fact that I give them options throughout the semester, of course most everyone waits until the last minute)
--
Calculate the scores for 4 more presentations for Major Class--
Grade 10 final presentations from Specialty Class (Presentations on their projects are the final for this class--they'll finish the rest during exams)
I will make it.
I am still at it...
0 comments:
Post a Comment