House Work

After days of eating like I don't have a wedding dress to get into, I'm finally back at home readjusting to my normal routine.

Today is a work day--even though it should be my writing day. It is the last week of classes here, so I must get caught up on this grading before exams begin. My must-finish work for today includes:

  • Grade 15 6 Textual Analysis Papers (6+ pgs. each)
  • Grade 40 Reading Response Papers (2 pgs. each)
  • Calculate Scores for 8 Presentations

I probably won't get to these today, but I need to finish some work for my Wednesday class as well:
  • Grade 24 Current Event Response Papers
  • Write up Evaluation Rubric for Final Project
  • Grade 12 Current Event Response Papers

And of course, at some point I need:
  • Finish Cover Letters for Schools near Dr. J

This is going to require some coffee at some point.

2 comments:

phd me said...

You are the Wonder Woman of grading! I managed one project tonight and had to call it quits!

Mon said...

At this point--24 hours later--I'm still at it. So now I'm the Sleepy Woman of grading.