Engagement Update

Dr. J and I haven't spent nearly enough time together this semester. I can't wait until he comes home for the winter break! I saw him in October during a conference, and he was here earlier this month to take care of some wedding business. This included getting our engagement photos done (finally)!

I won't keep this up long, but if you want to take a look:

**Photos removed**

UPDATE: These are my favorite pictures ever!! Especially since I've started this whole rediscovering my hair process (it should be noted that this is probably my least favorite hairstyle of the ones I've tried so far). I just had to share--forgive the self-absorbed moment--but this is a blog after all!

We had no idea our photographer took so many good pictures--we have about 100 shots and I'm sure that there were some he threw out. I'm extra excited about our wedding day now--I think this was the boost we both needed. Both of our classes were extra lame today (day before break malaise) so we've been looking at our pictures between classes to keep our energy up!

8 comments:

Professing Mama said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice. You two already look as if you've been together for years. (P.S.: That's a *good* thing! LOL!)

rachel said...

you're beautiful, mon! what a hott couple!

RageyOne said...

beautiful! i love b & w photos.

phd me said...

Absolutely positively lovely!

Anonymous said...

BEE-U-TEA-FULL!!! :)

Hugs,
Judi

Mon said...

Thanks!! Y'all are sweet!

Yvette, we definitely feel like we've been together forever--it is funny that it shows!

And JUDES--where were you this week?? I missed at the convention!

comebacknikki said...

Beautiful pics! :)