Just in time for a much needed break on HumpDayWednesday, I've been tagged by Ragey to tell you all four things!
4 jobs I've had in my life
-file clerk
-candy striper
-teacher
-retail sales
4 place I've lived
-Capital City, V A
-Middle of Nowhere, P A
-Hometown
-Gorgeous City
4 favorite foods
-shrimp
-sweet potatoes
-chocolate anything
-turkey wings
4 places I'd rather be
-in River City with Dr. J
-cruising along the Mediterranean
-San Diego
-on my honeymoon with Dr. J
4 movies I can watch over and over
This changes for me every month--right now I'm stuck on:
-Bewitched
-Monster-in-Law
-Cars
-Superman Returns
4 TV shows I like to watch
-The Closer
-Big Love
-Making the Band
-Flip this House
4 websites I view daily
-Gmail/Google Reader
-Chronicle Jobs
-MSNBC.com--2008 Candidates section
-WebCT
4 computers I have owned
-Apple IIe
-Acer
-Dell Latitude
-Dell Inspiron
4 people to tag
-phd me
-Tamika
-melyssa
-stewgad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education7 years ago
-
*waves*8 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
2 comments:
Love turkey wings! Especially when my mom cooks them. Yum!
lol...You call that place the Middle of Nowhere, too.
Post a Comment