It has been a crazy few weeks. I'm unpacking only to repack again. I miss writing. My dissertation is calling me and I was glad to get a few moments of writing in here and there at the airport; but, I am in need of some serious writing time soon. Won't be today.
I had a great visit and a great conference. I got exactly what I went to the conference to get as well as a few other invitations to visit campuses. I know I'm very blessed and I'm excited about next year already. Now the next phase for me is tricky--negotiations--and checking out comparable opportunities.
Just a quick update--regular dissertation blogging to return soon (I hope). Happy Thanksgiving Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Married. Relocated. Teaching. Writing. Believing. Dreaming.
--Dr. Mon
--Dr. Mon
Blogs I'm Rediscovering
-
-
Tourist Day 1 Recap1 year ago
-
Social media in education8 years ago
-
*waves*9 years ago
-
Secret thank you to a stranger11 years ago
-
-
-
Housekeeping13 years ago
-
-
This blog has hit the road. . .15 years ago
-
-
-
Labels
Black studies
(17)
Black women
(12)
TV
(1)
blog
(11)
defense
(10)
dissertation
(200)
faculty life
(29)
hair
(2)
job
(6)
job market
(32)
just me
(76)
married life
(5)
meme
(31)
music
(2)
poetry
(11)
politics
(11)
pubs and papers
(20)
race class gender
(7)
relationship
(36)
sports
(1)
students
(2)
teaching
(25)
technology
(2)
wedding
(27)
women's history
(5)
writing
(11)
1 comments:
Wow! Congrats on all the campus visits! I'm waiting to hear anything you have to say about negotiations; assuming I have the opportunity to negotiate, I want all the info I can get about the process going in.
Have a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment